**DAY 1 :
* Noted : Da Nang Beach City is One of The Most Peaceful and Beautiful Beach City in The World nowadays , It covers an area of nearly 1255 square km with the population is over 1 million people .
*In 19 century , This beautiful beach destination was used to be One of The Most Important Trading Quay in The Indochina before .
*And nowadays , Da Nang Beach City becomes One of Most Dynamic and Busiest City in Viet Nam .
*Da Nang Beach City is also One of The Five Biggest City in Viet Nam nowadays as well .
*There is another beautiful name of this modern city that We call * a Little Las Vegas in Viet Nam * .
* DAY 2 : HOI AN -MY SON (B , L )
* In the morning :
* Depart :8.30 am , finish : 5.00 pm.
* 8h30 : Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel , then go straight to My Son Holy land , over 48 km away from Hoi An Ancient town , It takes around an hour to reach there .
*9h30 : arrive in My Son -The Holy Land of Champa Kindom – is surrounded by a lots of beautiful mountains ,it’s located on a small hill .
* My Son was chosen as a religious center , built in later 4 th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman .
* It is huge religious complex with 70 towers and temples with different architectures designed , wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people , tourists will spend around 2 hours to enjoy the beauty as well as to explore more about This Famous Champa Kingdom with Our professional tourist guide .
* Have Lunch with traditional Vietnamese cuisine at local restaurant .
* IN THE AFTERNOON :
* Take a short walking city tour in Hoi An to explore more about the beauty as well as history of This World’s Heritage Ancient Town , visit some main attraction destinations in HOI AN Ancient town , such as : Japanese Bridge , Tan Ky Tan Quy Old House , Some Beautiful Temples and Pagodas , Tailor Made Clothes Shops and Shoes Shops in HOI AN Ancient town ( if We have enough time ) .
* Free at Night .
* Over night in Hoi An .
*Noted : Hoi An is One of the most attraction destination in Viet Nam for International Tourist nowadays .
* In 19 century , Hoi An was also used to be One of The Most Important International Trading Harbor in The Indochina before .
*Hoi An Ancient town was recognized by UNESCO as The World ‘s Historical and Cultural Heritage Sites .
*Hoi An Ancient town nowadays is also One of The main Shopping Center for International Tourist whenever they visit Our beautiful Viet Nam country .
** DAY 3 : HOI AN – HUE (B , L )
Depart : 8.30 am , finish : 5.00 pm.
* 8.30 am : Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel , then go straight to Hue Citadel , over 120 km away from Hoi An Ancient town .
One the way , stop by and take a rest at Hai Van Pass , Lang Co Beach . Arrive in HUE Citadel , check in hotel .
* Have Lunch with traditional Vietnamese cuisine at local restaurant .
* In the afternoon :
* Visit The Hue Imperial Palace : The home of Viet Nam ‘s last royal dynasty : NGUYEN DYNASTY .
*After that , your guide and driver continue to take you to visit HUE’s Royal Antiques Museum , a collections of ornaments from Nguyen Dynasty .a Dragon Boat Cruise along beautiful and peaceful Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda ( The Sacred Lady Pagoda ) . The most beautiful and oldest pagoda in Hue Citadel , Dong Ba Central Market to explore more about the daily life of local Hue people .
* In the evening : Free time to visit Hue Walking Street , Over night in Hue Citadel .
* DAY 4 : Hue – Quang Binh- Phong Nha Ke Bang Cave ( B , L ) :
Depart : 6.30 am . finish : 4.30 pm .
* 6.30 am : Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel , then , go straight to Quang Binh , over 168 km away from Hue Citadel .
*On the way , stop by a La Vang Protestant Church . One of The Most Beautiful and Oldest Protestant Church in Central Part of Viet Nam nowadays .
Arrive in Quang Binh , and have lunch with traditional Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant .
* In the afternoon :
*Take a boat cruise along Son River to visit Phong Nha Ke Bang Cave System with Biki and Co Tien Cave . Back to HUE Citadel .Over night in Hue Citadel .
*About Phong Nha Ke Bang Cave system is belongs to Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park , It covers an area of nearly 200.000 ha with more than 300 caves , totally , the whole length of this cave system is over 80 km in length with a lots of different type of wild animals , such as : wild pigs , tiger , and a lots of reptiles , such as : python , lizard , snake so on… and some of them are listed in the Red Book of Viet Nam as well .
*Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park got a lots of different piece of fauna , floras and plants …
*In the year 2005 and 2009 , there was some British Scientist as well as Explorer ever discovered Son Doong and Thien Duong Cave system ( Paradise Cave System ) that Its longer and bigger than Phong Nha Ke Bang Cave System .
Especially , Son Doong Cave system was recognized by Some International Scientist that It was the longest and widest cave system in The World , over 5 km in length with 200 m in height and 150 m wide .
*And Thien Duong Cave system is an marvelous cave system in The World as well .
*Phong Nha Ke Bang Cave System was recognized by UNESCO as The World’s Natural Heritage Sites for twice ( 2003 , 2015 ) .
*DAY 5 : HUE City Tour ( B , L )
Depart : 8.00 am , finish : 5.00 pm .
*About Hue Citadel :
*Hue Citadel covers an area of nearly 72 square km with population is over 500.000 people .
*Hue Citadel was used to be the old capital of Viet Nam from 1802-1945 before .
*Gia Long King was the first Vietnamese king of Our last dynasty , Nguyen Dynasty , who ever reunified North and South of Viet Nam in the year 1802 , then in 1804 , Gia Long King decided to use the name Viet Nam in order to call for Our nation nowadays .
(Viet : the name of the main Viet community nowadays , Nam : it’s mean : Southern Part of Viet Nam nowadays . Our King wanted to identify that The Southern Part of Viet Nam is belongs to Viet people nowadays ) .
*Hue Citadel is the homeland of the last Vietnamese dynasty nowadays : NGUYEN DYNASTY . *
*So that , there are still a lots of beautiful Tombs of Our last Vietnamese king dynasty .
*And there is still also a lots of beautiful traditional Buddhist Pagodas and Temples in Hue City nowadays .
*Hue City was recognized by UNESCO as The World’s Historical and Cultural Heritage City since the year 1999 .
*Hue is a truly a peaceful and romantic city nowadays .
In the morning :
* Visit Khai Dinh ‘s Tomb – a Blend of Western and Eastern Architecture .
* Minh Mang’s Tomb is really very impressed by majesty and symmetry of architectural constructions , visit Conical Hats and Incense Stick Making Village .
* You have a great opportunity to learn more about traditional Hue people’s business and can buy some souvenirs for them to support their business , if you want to .
* Tu Duc ‘s Tomb : is designed the exquisitely harmonious tomb , which was constructed between 1864-1867 , for use both before and after his death .
* Have Lunch with traditional Hue’s Cuisine at local restaurant .
*Then , transfer to Phu Bai Airport . End of your tour ! .
** HIGHLIGHT :
* Hue Citadel was recognized by UNESCO as The World’s Historical and Cultural Heritage City . ( 1999 ) .
*Da Nang Beach City is truly One of The Most Peaceful and Beautiful Beach City in The World .
* Hai Van Pass : One of The Most Beautiful and Dangerous Pass in The World , ( over 22 km in length ) .
* Lang Co Bay ( approximately 40 km away from Hue Citadel ) was recognized as One of The 29’s most beautiful bay in The World , with Nha Trang Bay in Viet Nam as swell )
* Phong Nha Ke Bang Cave in Quang Binh was recognized by UNESCO as The World’s Natural Heritage Site . ( 2003 , 2015 ) .
*Hoi An ancient town was recognized by UNESCO as The World’s Historical and Cultural Heritage City . (1999 ) .
** YOU MUST DO THIS TOUR whenever you visit Our beautiful Viet Nam Country , because This is the most beautiful part of Our country . **
** PRICE : Please free to keep in touch with Us .
Included : Professional English Speaking Guide , Private Car , Hotel , Private Boat Trip , Entrance Fees , Meals as Program . , Cold Mineral Water Bottle , Wet Tissue .
*Excluded : Personal Expense , Tips and Travel Insurance .
** NOTED : Our 3 star business hotel business partners in Hue Citadel and Hoi An Ancient town ”
*3 star hotel business partners in Hue Citadel :
*Duy Tan Hotel , Roseleen Boutique Hue Hotel , Scarlett Boutique Hotel , Jasmine Hue Hotel , Green Hotel , Riverview Hotel , Gold Hotel …
*3 star hotel business partners in Hoi An Ancient town :
Green Field Hotel , Phu Thinh Hotel , Thanh Binh 3 Serene Hotel , Indochina Hotel Resort , Lotus Boutique Hotel and Spa , so on…
*Noted : We also have some reliable 4 star and 5 star hotel resort business partners in Hue Citadel and Hoi An ancient town as well . *
***** Your satisfy is Our pleasure *****
Dear Our clients and business partners,
I'm Johnny Phu , Founder and CEO, although My company is a very Young Tourism and Investment Company, however, Our team have been working in Tourism for many years of proven experience in providing quality daily Tours and Tours in VIET NAM. We are specialize in organizing: DAILY GROUP TOURS , PRIVATE TOURS , BIKE TOURS , CYCLO TOURS , CYCLING TOURS , COOKING TOURS , SHOPPING AND SPA TOURS , as well as TAILOR MADE TOUR PROGRAMS as well. Please Do Not hesitate to keep in touch with Us if you are interested in Anything about Our beautiful VIET NAM country , such as: TOURISM ( Tours , Transport , Flight ticket , Train ticket , Visa extension so on .. ) , Or HISTORY , CULTURE , RELIGION, ECONOMY ,BUSINESS , REAL STATE , PEOPLE , LANGUAGE , FOOD , COFFEE ,INVESTING so on ... We are pleasure to share Our knowledge as well as experienced with you EVERYTHING about Our beautiful VIET NAM country.
VIETNAM WORLDWIDE TRAVEL INVESTMENT and DEVELOPMENT LIMITED COMPANY
No. 94/2 Phan Dang Luu Street, Ward 5, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City
LICENSE NO: 0315498163